With the return of Spring, “The Academy of Plant Based Cooking” re-opens for classes in April.
These classes are perfect for you if you:
- Want to learn how to prepare delicious plant based meals but don’t know where to start.
- Have moved to a plant based diet but need variety.
- You know you should be eating better but don’t know where to start.
- Are looking for a community of like-minded individuals who support each other.
- You are interested in learning the basic principles of nutrition that apply across the board even though conflicting information is in the news every day.
Class size is kept small permitting personal attention in a semi-private setting and is customary that we always end with a celebratory luncheon at “Villa D’Anca.” Our “textbook” will be the recently released “Real Food for Healthy People” cookbook and resource guide and it is included with your registration.
Classes were just announced last week and are filling up so take time to register if interested.
Details are below.